Best Practices for Managing AWS
The Commander cloud management platform provides AWS management capabilities, including cloud automation, governance and cost optimization for AWS resources. This section provides best practices for:
- deploying Commander on AWS
- managing AWS with Commander
- ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the Commander platform
This section refers to:
- a CloudFormation template for deploying the Commander environment in AWS. You will need to configure several parameters in the CloudFormation template based on the information in this guide. You can find the template in CloudFormation Template.
- an IAM policy to use when defining the permissions that Commander will use to manage AWS. You can find the policy in AWS Policy.