Version 8.5.2 Release Notes
Snow Commander® Release Notes for version 8.5.2 covers new features, upgrade notes, deprecated features, resolved issues, and known issues.
Release notes for previous Commander versions are available at Release Notes Archive.
To reduce the time required to synchronize a cloud account, you can now select which Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) you want to synchronize into Commander’s inventory. This is useful in environments with large numbers of AMIs that are infrequently used. For more information, see Adding AWS Cloud Accounts.
For new features in previous 8.5 versions, see Release Notes.
Before upgrading, it's recommended that you review all release notes between the version you're currently using and the version you're upgrading to. Release notes for previous Commander versions are available at Release Notes Archive.
Deprecations and removals
Shared cost allocation is now deprecated and will be removed in a future release. For more information about shared cost allocation, see Shared Cost Allocation.
For deprecations and removals in previous releases, see Release Notes.
- 19413 AWS no longer disconnects when large numbers of Elastic Load Balancers exist in a single region.
- 19265 The Activity report now generates as expected.
- 19252 Performance of the service catalog is improved for active directory users.
- 19220 Performance of the scheduled task to purge historical billing records has been improved to better handle large volumes of service cost data.
- 19163 Updating aggregated costs through REST now runs as expected.
- 19104 When using the REST v3 endpoint to import billing records into Commander, the Service Name values now appear as expected.
- 18769 The list of network adapter types shown in the form used to reconfigure resources for VMware VMs now matches the list of network adapters types configured in vCenter.
- 18760 Storage Tier information is now displayed as expected on Service Portal Change Request forms.
- 18655 The error message has been improved when a certificate issue prevents LDAPS from connecting to Active Directory.
There are no known issues in this release.
For known issues in previous releases, see Release Notes.