In the Service Portal, you can export data from most tables to CSV format by clicking the Export button. If you're exporting search results the following options apply.
To export search results:
- In the Export Results dialog, select one of the following:
- Displayed columns only, which exports only the columns that are displayed on your window
- All Columns, which exports all possible columns that could have been displayed on your window
- To change whether you want to include the number count of filtered rows and the filters you selected, enable Include search summary and click Export.
- Follow the standard instructions for opening and saving a CSV file.