Can't Sign In with Windows Session Authentication
If you enable the option Use Windows session authentication on the Service Portal sign in screen, but you're prompted for your credentials after clicking Sign in, your browser likely needs to be configured.
If the following does not solve your problem, contact your system administrator.
- Add the domain name to the Local Intranet security zone. Both Internet Explorer and Chrome use the trusted sites list configured in Internet Explorer.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options and select the Security tab.
- Click Local intranet and click Sites.
- In the Local intranet dialog, click Advanced, then add the website to the zone.
- Enable Integrated Windows Authentication.
Both Internet Explorer and Chrome use the Internet Options in the Windows Control Panel. This setting requires a computer restart.
- In Firefox, navigate to the page
- Acknowledge the warranty warning.
- Add the domain name and click OK.
Use commas to separate multiple values.