Best Practices for Managing AWS
The Commander cloud management platform provides AWS management capabilities, including cloud automation, governance, and cost optimization for AWS resources. This section provides best practices for:
- Deploying Commander on AWS
- Managing AWS with Commander
- Monitoring and maintaining the Commander platform
This section refers to:
- A CloudFormation template for deploying the Commander environment in AWS. You will need to configure several parameters in the CloudFormation template based on the information in this guide. You can find an example of the template in CloudFormation template.
- An IAM policy to use when defining the permissions that Commander will use to manage AWS. You can find an example of the policy in IAM policy.