As an advanced Cloud Management Platform, Commander allows you to take advantage of an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) approach that provides for self-service capabilities of public and private cloud infrastructure.
This section covers key tasks for developing provisioning automation for your business units and customers.
- Connecting to vCenter VMs
- Connecting to SCVMM VMs
- Connecting to Public Cloud VMs
- Enabling Key Pair SSH Connections to Amazon EC2 VMs
- Configuring VM Access Proxies for Secure VM Connections
- Manually Provisioning vCenter Services
- Manually Provisioning SCVMM Services
- Manually Provisioning AWS VMs
- Manually Provisioning Azure VMs
- Manually Provisioning GCP Deployments
- Managing Service Power States
- Deleting Deployed Services
- Manually Customizing VMs
- Manually Reconfiguring VM Resources
- Migrating vCenter VMs
Tip: You can use command workflows to perform actions on deployed VMs, virtual services, entire services, and cloud accounts. For more information, see Configuring Command Workflows.
You can use the following reports to monitor and evaluate provisioned resources: